This granola is so easy and quick to make. It makes a perfect breakfast topper or snack due to its high protein content. The hemp hearts, chia seeds, and peanut butter add tons of protein, plus added fibre. This granola is gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar-free.
I like to sprinkle this granola over my morning oatmeal or bring it to work for a quick and easy snack. It would also be delicious with a bowl of fruit or yoghurt.
No Bake Peanut Butter Granola
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/8 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups large oats
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup dried shredded coconut
- Slowly melt peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil in a large pot over low heat. Once fully melted, remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Add oats, chia seeds, hemp hearts, and shredded coconut. Stir until fully combined. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Transfer to plastic bags or containers and store in the fridge or freezer.