Okay, I’m not exaggerating when I say that these are the chewiest peanut butter cookies I have ever had in my life. Not only are these cookies chewy and gooey in the middle, but they are gluten free and grain free. They are so quick and simple to make. These cookies have become my new favourite recipe.
Chewy Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or cooking spray.
- Mix egg and sugars in bowl until combined. Add peanut butter and mix fully. Add baking soda, vanilla, and coconut flour. Mix until fully combined.
- Form dough into 8 inch balls and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 – 12 minutes, or until slightly golden and puffed. Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool. Cookies will flatten slightly and firm after they have been removed from the oven.